Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jewelry Party!!

Today is the jewelry party!  I set everything up last night, so that this evening when I get home all I'll have to do is some last minute cleaning.  I think I'll stage the place alittle with a nice fire going, cookies in the oven, and a candle that smells like a christmas tree!

I might also lose the umbrella that's propped up behind the table...

Check it out!  My homemade displays are staying strong!  To make those, I bought frames from Goodwill and spray painted them the perfect Stella & Dot blue, and then just put a simple fabric where the picture would go! 

As you can see, I've acquired alittle bit more jewelry since the first show.  However, I could always use some more.  Laura and I need to have one combined, SUPER jewelry party.  Together we have most of the collection!  Not really, but we've got alot!

Wish me luck!  I've just decided I'm going to have my car and student loan paid off in three years.  Yikes! - that's alot of jewelry! Okay - I'm off to buy a lottery ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment