Monday, December 12, 2011

Feliz Navidad!

I have finished the bench!  But since I haven't had time to write about it, and probably won't tonight - I thought I'd tease you alittle bit with the fabric swatch, paint swatch, and decorative nail heads that I used.


And just for fun, here are a couple pictures of me and Laura in a Feliz Navidad video from elfyourself.com.  I would have had to pay to send that one, so that is why no one found it in their inbox.



Oh man! I get such a kick out of these videos!

On my To Do List for after work today is to: Go to Michaels, Hancock Fabrics, Take back pants to Gap, Go to Crate and Barrel, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Walmart.  Then when I get home from all that: Eat a hardy dinner!, wrap presents, finish christmas cards, and do laundry.

Ay ay ay!  Say alittle prayer for me! Me and Betsy witnessed a verbal/physical altercation over a parking spot at the mall yesterday...People are starting to lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment