Tuesday, April 26, 2011




Friday night was a pretty chill, mellow night. I spent the night watching movies with my friend, Jessica. There was a thunderstorm and I had a long week, so I really just wanted to be lazy. We watched "Tron" and then "He's Just Not That Into You." I'm pretty much a Rom-Com Connoisseur, so the later movie was great, but the first one wasn't exactly my style. Our movie night was fully equipped with popcorn, Sprite, and Chocolate candy. Can't get much better than that! Needless to say, I enjoyed the movies, the food, and being lazy.

Saturday is when things get real fun! My other friend, Caitlin, and I rocked the cowboy boots, cowboy hats, and jean shorts for a TIM MCGRAW concert! Country bumpkin at its finest! On the way to Atlanta for the concert, trouble began. Caitlin's car (that had just been recalled) had a few technical difficulties. We spent the first half of the drive stopping the car about once every two minutes because it died in traffic. Somehow, miraculously, we made it to the ampitheatre parking (which by the way was outrageously priced.) Finally, we got to the concert and it was FANTASTIC! The Band Perry kicked it off and then Luke Bryan proceeded to play for a good hour or more. Then, Tim McGraw came on! I grew up on Country music, so I knew almost every song he sang! It was great. I think my favorite part might have been when Luke Bryan and Tim McGraw did a duet. So good!

After the concert, we walked back with a few new friends that we made at the concert and started driving to meet Lizzie in ATL so that I could stay with her night. Caitlin and I are both pretty bad with directions, so we had a heck of a time finding our way outta there, but we managed to make it after about 30 minutes. I got to Lizzie's place, went to bed, and got ready for another awesome day!

1 comment: