Monday, July 11, 2011

let's just pretend it hasn't been two and half months...

Here is my most recent project.  I lost the "before" pictures, but it involved chemical paint stripper, about 20 pages of sandpaper, three cans of mineral spirits (mostly used to clean myself off), 2 coats of primer, two coats of paint, and a polycryllic top coat for easy clean up on the top of the table.  I'm so glad to be done.  I bought the table and two chairs off of craigslist for $35 and found the other two chairs at goodwill.  I'd say I got a pretty good deal, and am really proud of how it turned out!


You can't tell but the chairs and legs are actually a really light green and the top is a bright white!

Here is my next project - outdoor furniture for our balcony, a bench and two chairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment